Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Tune-out the naysayers...

Hi All,

Today I wanted to talk about staying inspired and remembering that all things are possible (even
when the deck seems to be stacked against us)! I love to hear about examples of people who have persevered such as Howard Schultz. Can you imagine receiving a couple of hundred rejections on the way to pursuing your dream? I'll be honest, that type of tenacity confounds me. I only need to hear a few No's before I'm ready to determine that something wasn't meant to be.

Thank goodness we don't have to rely on only ourselves, there is so much to learn from other people in the world. I don't waste much time on jealousy if there's something I admire about someone else I use it as inspiration. Much better use of energy right? I think it's difficult to stay inspired in this chaotic world of ours, so that (being inspired) also includes tuning out negative people. You know the type, they're professional gossips and critics with little to offer you or anyone else. They critique the successful, they critique the failures (as if either leads to happiness or accomplishment). I'll blog more about this in a future post, but in the meantime let's remember to leave the 'walking dead' alone.

Be sure to read or watch something everyday that feeds your soul and vision!

Xoxo,
Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment