Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Caviar or L'oreal??


The Battle of the Heatsprays (rnd 1)



Hello Lovlies! 
Today I'm going to give you a quick run down of my experience with two heat styling sprays. It's so important to have the right protection for your hair when using flat irons, blow dryers, etc!
I've sampled two very nice brands so that you don't have to, because nothing is worse then wasting money on the wrong product. 

Product 1 is Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Perfect Iron Spray (btw, love the product line name)!
This one retails on Amazon for about $18! This spray does a good job protecting my hair and smells great, refreshing! It's free of parabens and synthetic color so that's an added benefit.

Product 2 is L'oreal Paris Sleek It Iron Straight Spray
This one retails on Amazon for about $4! Whoah!
I loved this spray because it not only protects your hair (granted, it's new to me) but it smells good and helped to tame the frizzies! Seriously, my hair looked smooth and polished after I finished.. Making it an amazing value!
(Winner)!!
Seriously, leave it to  L'oreal 3 day sleek to lay ur hair flatttttt! Lol

Xoxo,
Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment