Sunday, February 19, 2017

New to Nadine

Hi All!

I'm sharing today my experience with Nadine West! The draped front pink ballerina top and necklace (The Heart Wants What it Wants) were sent to my home as a part of an outfit picked out for me by their stylists.With Nadine West they send an outfit to your home 1 or 2 a month and you get to decide what you'll keep and send back what you do not like. When you sign up you initially fill out a style profile based on your interests in clothing and jewelry. This is kind of a twist on traditional shopping!

Pros: It's so fun to get a surprise in the mail and convenient!
          The only initial charge is a shipping fee which is credited back towards any items you keep.
          You get to try new pieces that you might not have selected for yourself. I never would've    picked out the top I received but it did make me think about diversifying my wardrobe!

Cons: I would've loved to have 2-3 outfits to choose from because it's so nice to know that you'll love what your waiting on!
           I would've preferred that the quality of the material be a tad bit better. As a woman on a budget I tend to shop quality pieces on sale..pieces that I know will last.

It was fun to try and the necklace, blouse, and earrings (not pictured) are too cute!

Xoxo,
Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment